Our Free Web Design Contract
Let’s face it, running a web business is a lot of hard work, the last thing you would want to happen is to run into legal issues.
This web design contract has been downloaded and used by thousands of web agencies around the world. It’s very easy to use and understand for both you and your client.
In less than 5 minutes you can change the details and then print off, ready for your client to sign. Your business will be secured, your clients will be happy and you can relax knowing you have a sound document in the unlikely chance of falling out with the client. It’s your business insurance policy!
Some of the areas covered in the contract include:
- Fees Payable ( % up front )
- Maintenance fees
- Third party operations ( hosting, domains etc)
- Correction of errors
- Search engine listings (SEO)
- Supply of materials ( copyrighted images etc)
- Approval of work
- Rejected work
- Overdue Payment
- Offers and proposals
- Intellectual Property Rights
The 3 parts included in the design contract:
- The terms (part 1): the actual terms which you and your client agree to.
- The works (part 2): the work that has been agreed to do.
- The contract (part 3): ties everything together.
We have given you a free resource costing hundreds of pounds for free, What do we ask for? Social mentions and blog mentions that help others find this resource, are appreciated.
While this contract have been written and produced by a fully qualified law firm, we cannot accept any responsibility from any matters that may arise.