Looking for a watertight web design contract that will secure your business and give you piece of mind?
Let’s face it, running a web business is a lot of hard work, the last thing you would want to happen is to run into legal issues.
This web design contract has been downloaded and used by thousands of web agencies around the world. It’s very easy to use and understand for both you and your client.
In less than 5 minutes you can change the details and then print off, ready for your client to sign. Your business will be secured, your clients will be happy and you can relax knowing you have a sound document in the unlikely chance of falling out with the client. It’s your business insurance policy!
Some of the areas covered include:
- Fees Payable ( % up front )
- Maintenance fees
- Third party operations ( hosting, domains etc)
- Correction of errors
- Search engine listings (SEO)
- Supply of materials ( copyrighted images etc)
- Approval of work
- Rejected work
- Overdue Payment
- Offers and proposals
- Intellectual Property Rights
The 3 documents included:
- The terms (part 1): the actual terms which you and your client agree to.
- The works (part 2): the work that has been agreed to do.
- The contract (part 3): ties everything together.
To download, tick both checkboxes below, which will then reveal the download link.
I will seriously consider linking to this page so as many web design agencies as possible can benefit.
Yes, I will help the web design community and consider linking to this page.
While these documents have been written and produced by a fully qualified law firm, we cannot accept any responsibility from any matters that may arise.